Struggling with the daily juggle of mom life? Feeling overwhelmed, no matter how much effort you put in? Wishing there was an easy way to find happiness and growth in every part of your life?
You’ve come to the right place!
The Whole Mama Mastermind is purposefully designed to give you the energy you need to contribute to your family, the household, and (especially) yourself.
Real, lasting change starts with you, but you don’t need to go it alone. For three months, you’ll be given access to an amazing community of moms, an inspired network of high-level industry experts, and guidance every step of the way.
The best part? You’ll finally get the spring back in your step – once and for all.
I believe that ALL mamas should thrive in motherhood. It’s critically important that we’re present during such a precious and fleeting time with their children and that we have the energy to ensure our relationships with our spouse continues to flourish.
My mission at The Whole Mama is to help mamas:
- Recognize their greatness
- Prioritize their time with their kids, and
- Share simple and effective ways to bond with, teach, and experience life with their children.
The sad fact is that we won’t ever get this time back again. Yet, so many moms I talk to feel endlessly busy, constantly on the brink of burnout, spread thin in all areas, undervalued (no matter how hard they try) and, as a result, rarely enjoy being present with their families. They want to do MORE for their kids so they can raise strong, compassionate, and resilient children, with deep self-confidence and a life-long love of learning.
But that example needs to be set by us.
If you’re ready to take the reins of your life once and for all – and finally say goodbye to the daily stress, feelings of inadequacy, and guilt over your children’s development – this is the place for you.
You are the pillar of your family. You hold everything together. You are worth investing in.
Come as you are to The Whole Mama Mastermind as we support each other through a 3-month journey of reflection, action, and nurturing of our mind, body, and soul.
This Mastermind is for you if you are ready to:
-Roll up your sleeves and put your goals into action
-Make yourself a priority
-Set non-negotiable time aside for the deep, essential work
-Pour into yourself so that you may better serve the people you love
-Regain your guilt-free time
-Be accountable to yourself and others in the group
-Invest in yourself
How Does It Work?
- Click “Apply Now” to tell us a bit more about you and what’s most important in your life. If you’re a good fit, we’ll schedule a quick call to make sure you have everything you need.
- Join the tribe and start your journey to being The Whole Mama.
- Enjoy your very own goodie bag – mailed to wherever you are in the world.
- Attend virtual kick-off party on September 2.
Join a community of mamas as we grow together with:
-Weekly Group Coffee and Coaching Calls
-Monthly Happy Hour
-Private Facebook Group
-Cheat Sheets, Templates & Tool Kits
-Goodie Bag of Favorite Things for Mama
BONUS: Virtual Kick-off Party on September 2
Expert Session Topics:
-Healthy Eating/Quick and Easy Recipes
More BONUS Experts:
-Be Money Savvy (learn how to thrive financially)
-Balancing Work and Motherhood
BONUS: Raising Whole Readers Bundle and Raising Whole Writers Bundle
PLUS: One 30-Minute Private Coaching Call with Jenna
How Much Does It Cost?
Mastermind Cost: $2,997
Who IS the Whole Mama?
The Whole Mama:
- Has ongoing professional / personal balance so she can spend her most valuable time with the ones she loves most.
- Makes time for wellness because a full cup allows her to give more to others, while bringing more love and compassion into the home.
- Looks after her physical / mental health so she has an endless amount of energy for the most important things in her life.
- Gives herself grace when things don’t go as planned.
- Proactively handles situations, which results in a more productive and happy home.
- Feels surrounded by supportive and encouraging women who make her feel accepted, safe, and loved.